30 ml Sesame Oil
2 slices wholemeal sourdough bread
1 clove of garlic
5-8 leaves of fresh basil
A pinch of salt
A pinch of pepper
30 g Roasted Pistachio
For the dressing:
1 tsp Sesame Oil
4 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp Wild Flower Honey from Mount Olympus (alternatively maple or agave syrup)
- Preheat the oven to 170°C in the air.
- Cut two slices of wholemeal bread with sourdough and place it on a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Pour sesame oil and grated garlic along each slice.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until they are crispy.
- Thinly slice the tomato, the peach and chop the basil.
- For the dressing, mix the balsamic vinegar, honey and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Once the slices of bread are ready, spread cream cheese on each one, place the tomato and peach slices one after the other, add salt, pepper and the chilli flakes.
- Serve with coarsely chopped pistachios and the dressing we made.
Watch the recipe in action in a video on instagram!