For the dough:
1 sachet of yeast & 3 tbsp. water & 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
300 g all purpose flour ideally sifted
120 g yogurt (I used soy strain)
80 ml coconut oil
30 ml Orange juice
1 tbsp baking powder
2 tbsp coconut sugar
For the filling:
For the topping:
3 tbsp vegetable milk
1 tbsp molasses
- Put the yeast, coconut sugar, water in a bowl and mix. Cover and set aside for 10-15 minutes to rise.
- Put the banana, yogurt and juice in the blender and puree.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Add the risen yeast, coconut oil, coconut sugar and baking powder. Stir with the wire, to melt the sugar.
- Gradually add the flour and mix, at first with a mixer and then by hand. The dough will be pliable, oily and not stick to the hand. If you have run out of flour, you can add 1-2 tbsp. coconut oil.
- Leave the dough in the bowl, for one hour, covered, to rise.
- When the dough has almost doubled in size, transfer it to counter and divide it into two parts.
- Make them in the shape of a ball and with a rolling pin roll out a sheet about 2 millimeters thick, in the shape of a circle.
- With the pizza cutter, cut into concentric circles and cut the base of each circle in half.
- Put some of the filling on top of where I scored and take the two edges that have been created and roll up. Shape my croissants and transfer to a baking tray lined with non-stick paper.
- Dissolve some molasses in a bowl, with a little milk and brush the croissants with a brush.
- Bake for 10 minutes, at 180 degrees with air.
Wild Souls X Veggie Shark
Watch the recipe in action in a video on instagram!