Juice and zest from 1 lime
1 kg watermelon cut into cubes
200 g chopped cucumber
60 g onion cut into thin slices
30 g capers
8-10 chopped mint leaves
200 g Cashew Cheese cut into small cubes
40 g Roasted Cashews (coarsely chopped)
40 g Roasted Pistachio (coarsely chopped)
- Cut into cubes the watermelon and the cashew cheese. Finely chop the cucumber, the mint and thinly slice the onion.
- Put all the ingredients of the recipe in a big bowl, keeping aside a small amount of the roasted cashews and pistachios.
- Mix well with two spoons or even better with your hands.
- Pour tahini chia over the salad and serve with the remaining cashews and pistachios
- Τhe perfect meal for any warm summer evening, in the company of cicadas.
Watch the recipe in action in a video on instagram !