- Put all the ingredients in a strong blender and beat at high speed until the mixture is smooth without lumps.
- Then, pour the mixture into a saucepan and heat.
- Stir constantly until it starts to thicken.
- After a few minutes, it will change texture and become a thick paste.
- Transfer the paste to a well-oiled plate.
- Press well with a spatula so that the mixture goes everywhere to get a nice shape.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until completely cold.
- Then, unmold and sprinkle with some herbs, spices, etc.
- As it sits in the fridge it will firm up and become tastier.
- Wild Souls x @konasfoodcreations