Wild Energy Balls with Tahini & Fig Jam
Εxecution time 30 minutes / 30-35 energy balls / Difficulty Level: 1/5
300 g Tahini
300 g Fig Jam
3 cups rolled oats
1 tsp vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
For the topping:
100 g Roasted Pistachio
100 g Sesame
20 g goji berries
- Place all the ingredients for the mixture in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Cover your bowl and place it in the fridge for 1 hour until it becomes almost solid.
- Chop the pistachios and scatter them over a large plate.
- On an other large plate, scatter the sesame and goji berries.
- After 1 hour, remove the mixture from the fridge and shape into small balls of 30-40g.
- Roll half of the energy balls over the pistachio plate and the other the other half over the
- sesame- goji berries mixture.
- Place them on a sealed Tupperware in the fridge.
- Preserve them in the fridge for up to 1 week.