Pesto me ena fili (greek&wild pun)
For the pesto:
70 g Pistachio Butter
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
60 g Roasted Pistachio
80 g Raw Cashews
220 g boiled broccoli
15 g nutritional yeast
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
1 tbsp garlic powder
1.5 kg salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp dried basil
200-300 ml water from the pasta
For the composition:
500 g pasta
2 tbsp Sesame oil
100-200 ml of water from pasta
40 g Roasted Pistachio
- Soak the cashews in hot water.
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces, remove the hard parts and wash very well.
- Pour it into a pot of boiling water for about 5 minutes. Strain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Boil the linguini for the time indicated on the package and before straining, reserve 500 ml of the water.
- Strain them, put them in a bowl and mix them with 2 tbsp sesame oil so they don’t stick.
- In a good blender, grind all the ingredients for the pesto and slowly add 200-300 ml of water from the spaghetti until you have a relatively thick cream.
- Transfer the sauce to a saucepan and stir until heated through.
- Add the spaghetti and continue mixing. If necessary, add some of the reserved water.
- Serve immediately on our wildest dish with coarsely chopped pistachios.
Dedicate the evening and the pasta to your favorite person, your favorite pet or your favorite self and Pesto with a kiss.