- 30g meets 60% of your daily needs in manganese (blood sugar regulation).
- Rich in minerals (zinc and vitamin B1).
- Sugar craving satisfaction.
- High potency in copper.
- High levels of health-promoting antioxidants.
- Iron absorption.
- Immune system invigoration.
- Rich in antioxidant polyphenols, mainly flavonoids.
|Nutrition Facts||Per 100 g|
|Of which saturates||5,7g|
|Of which sugars||4,3g|
The only nuts you can crack open without a nutcracker.
This exotic nut is very popular amongst Wild cooks and is usually used in pies! In addition, the wooden shell breaker pecan, is a kernel dedicated to… Zeus. Oh yes, in the Wild community is con- sidered divine.