- Preheat the oven to 150°C in the air.
- Put all the ingredients of the recipe in a bowl.
- Mix well with a soft spatula, until the oats absorb all the moisture of the mixture and a soft dough is created. Leave it aside for 5 minutes.
- We take a cupcake form and turn it upside down as we will use its opposite side. With a brush, coat each upside-down case with sesame oil.
- From the dough we have created, we make balls of about 30 grams, open them with our hand and apply them on top of each upside-down case.
- We create a nice shape with our hand or with a fork. It is important to make some holes in the upper part so that there is no air between the dough and the container.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until crispy. The baking time depends on the temperature of each oven, preheating time and the thickness we have given to the cups. It is good to monitor them after 20 minutes in order to get the desired result.
- Serve with a Wild ice cream!
Watch the recipe in action in a video on instagram!