- The Perfect “keto nut”! (14% protein, 8% carbohydrates, 60% fat)
- Healthy blood vessels & heart (potassium, magnesium, monounsaturated fats & fibre)
- Libido & fertility (folic acid or vitamin B9, vitamin E, zinc, copper)
- Antioxidant & anti-ageing properties (vitamin E, resveratol).
- Athletic/mental performance
- Beautiful skin, healthy hair and strong nails.
|Nutrition Facts||Per 100 g|
|Of which saturates||4,4g|
|Of which sugars||4,3g|
“The famous chocolate lover”
Hazelnuts have been stealing our hearts since the day they were discovered.
In all their long history, hazelnuts were considered to have mystical powers and healing properties. According to the Greek mythology, Hermes, son of Zeus, had a feathered wand made out of hazel- nuts that helped wizards verbally express their thoughts. It was considered a symbol of marriage, abundance and family fortune.
Now, do you adore it Wildly more?