200 g dates
150 g nuts (I used sunflower seeds)
100 g oat flakes
70 g Almond Butter
50 g almond flour
3-4 tbsp water
1 tbsp cocoa
a pinch cinnamon
For the cream:
1 medium sweet potato (270 g raw)
3 tbsp carob flour
3 tbsp Almond butter
1 coconut cream
- Preparation: put the coconut cream in the freezer (for about 1-2 hours) and soak the dates.
- Peel the sweet potato, cut it into cubes and boil it until soft.
- Prepare the base: If we have a food processor with a large bucket, we can put all the ingredients together, otherwise we do it in batches. Blend the dates, oats, dry nuts, add water and almond butter. At the end add the almond flour and mix well with a spoon or with the mariz.
- Spread the mixture on my tart pan and press it well.
- Put the tart pan in the fridge or freezer, so that the base hardens, while preparing the cream.
- Put the sweet potatoes, banana, carob flour, almond butter in the food processor and mix until they become creamy.
- Put the mixture in the bowl, take the coconut cream out of the freezer and put only the part of the cream that has solidified. Beat with the wire, so that the cream foams.
- Take the tart pan out of the fridge and pour in the cream. Spread it evenly with a spatula and put the tart in the fridge to harden.
- We can decorate with whatever we want, like chopped nuts, grated chocolate or extra almond butter.
Wild Souls X Veggie Shark
Watch the recipe in action in a video on instagram!