For the dough:
50 g warm water & 1 sachet of dry yeast
200 g dinkel flour or all-purpose flour
50 g High Fiber Tahini
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 small onion
1 tbsp dry oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Optional: 1/2 tsp. salt
For the filling and topping:
3 tbsp chopped black olives
4 tbsp boiled corn
1-2 colorful peppers cut into very small squares
75 gr. tofu (50 g for the filling & 25 for the topping)
For the sauce:
50 g tomato sauce
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
salt, (for children over one year old)
- Put the yeast together with the water in a bowl. Stir and cover it until it activates. It needs about 15-20 minutes, until it foams.
- Grind the onion in the food processor. Put it in a large bowl and add the tomato paste and olive oil and mix.
- Add tahini, oregano, garlic powder, nutritional yeast and salt, if using. Mix very well, with a wire.
- Start adding the flour, gradually. Mix with a spoon and add the corn, olives, peppers and tofu and mix.
- Continue to add flour gradually and each time mix by hand and incorporate.
- When you incorporate all the flour, I have a dough that does not stick to the hands and resembles bread dough.
- Transfer it to a lightly oiled bowl, cover it and let it rest. It takes, in a warm place, about an hour. When it has almost doubled in size it is ready!
- Divide the dough into 9 balls, 35-40g. each, approx.
- Put the balls in muffin tins.
- Make a quick sauce: Mix tomato sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, oregano and a little salt if you want.
- Spread the muffins with a brush and put whatever you want on them, like corn, grated tofu and colored peppers. Add another drop of sauce and put it for baking.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees with air, for about 20 minutes. Let them cool and unmold.
Wild Souls X Veggie Shark
Watch the recipe in action in a video on instagram!