- Preheat the oven to 180°C in the air.
- Put all the ingredients of the recipe in a large bowl and mix until the mixture is completely homogenized.
- Transfer the bowl to the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
- In a pan with dimensions of approximately 36X46cm, place grease-proof paper, pour the mixture and spread it over the entire surface, creating a very thin layer.
- We transfer the pan to the oven for 15 minutes, then take it out, cut our crackers into whatever shape we want with a pizza cutter, turn them over and bake again for another 15 minutes.
- We serve them as they are, or with some Wild dip.
Watch the recipe in action in a video on instagram!