- Put the flaxseed flour, tapioca starch and salt in a bowl and mix.
- Put the water and tahini in a saucepan and mix with a wire whisk.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Pour in the flaxseed flour with the tapioca starch and mix either with a spoon or with the mariz. When it becomes a pliable ball, hold it with your hands, being careful not to burn.
- Divide the dough into two parts and put one part on non-stick paper. Press it a little with your hands, so that it becomes flat and on top put another piece of non-stick paper.
- Open a sheet, 2-3 mm thick, and with a bowl, cut it into a round shape. Repeat the process, as many times as necessary.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with a little olive oil and heat it over medium heat.
- Put the pies to bake for about 2 minutes and with a suitable spatula, turn it to cook on the other side for another minute.
- The pies are elastic on their own, but you can also put them inside a clean towel until they cool.
Wild Souls X Veggie Shark
Watch the recipe in action in a video on instagram!