100 g dry chickpeas
100 ml water
60 g dry nuts (like almonds and sunflower seeds)
4 tbsp oat flakes & 30 g extra oats
3 tbsp ground flaxseed
3 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
For the sprinkling:
white sesame and black sesame
- Boil the chickpeas until soft. We can put them in the kettle for 15 minutes, from when the valve is raised.
- Transfer them to a blender, along with all the other ingredients, except for the 30 g oats.
- We mash. If everything does not fit together in the multi, we can do it in installments.
- When we have a uniform mixture, transfer it to a bowl and add the extra oat flakes, which we will not grind, and mix well.
- In a deep dish, put sesame seeds, optionally black and white.
- Form into balls and dip each ball into the plate with the sesame seeds, so that they go everywhere.
- We leave them in the fridge to harden… and they are ready!
Wild Souls X Veggie Shark
Watch the recipe in action in a video on instagram!